R10 Professional Activities Committee
The R10 Professional Activities Committee encourage all R10 Councils/Sections/Sub-sections/Chapters/Affinity Groups to promote Professional Activities and encourage their members to get the benefit by getting the certification in different professional development Online course sponsored by IEEE R10.
Project 2(a): IEEE Blended Learning Program (BLP) Courses.
This project is to offer professional development courses (both technical and soft skills) to up to 100 IEEE members. Eligible members can enrol in one of the four selected courses from the IEEE Blended Learning Program library (listed below). All IEEE professional members and volunteers are encouraged to apply for these courses by completing the online application form here.
- Introduction to Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Innovation Management and Intellectual Property – Advance
- Cloud Computing for IoT Systems – GA01
- Introduction to Innovation Management and Intellectual Property
- Fill out and send the application form.
- R10 PA Committee will review and confirm if your application is successful.
- Applicant needs to enroll and complete the course at their earliest convenience.
- [optional] Applicants are encouraged to post their achievement on social media (Facebook and LinkedIn) and tag #IEEER10
- Applicant who fail to complete the course, could be asked to pay the course fee.