R10 Professional Activities Committee
The R10 Professional Activities Committee encourage all R10 Councils/Sections/Sub-sections/Chapters/Affinity Groups to promote Professional Activities and encourage their members to get the benefit by getting the certification in different professional development Online course sponsored by IEEE R10.
Thrust Area: Entrepreneurship and Career Development Programs
Online professional development certificate courses offered by IEEE Learning Networks.
The IEEE Student members, Young Professionals, Women In Engineering, and higher grades may enroll in any of the online professional development courses offered by IEEE Learning Network.
Terms and Conditions
- Total 50 IEEE members (25 Students, 15 YP, and 10 WIE) can benefit from this program and enhance their professional development skills.
- In the first phase under the “call for nominations” each council/section/sub-section may nominate the maximum of six IEEE members (two from each category), however, in case the total received nominations by the due date are less than 50, R10 PAC may accept nominations from all IEEE Sections/Sub-Sections, and Councils in all categories until it reaches the total approved numbers.
- The Councils/Sections/Sub-Sections can formulate their own rubrics for the selection of the members for nominating the ILN online courses.
- The IEEE R10 can only reimburse the USD 29.00/course/candidate, any amount more than USD 29.00 can either be paid by the volunteer herself/himself or their local IEEE OUs (Sections/Sub-Sections/Council)
- Call for the nominations for ILN online courses: March 21, 2022
- Deadline for submission: April 30, 2022
- Assessment period: May 05 – May 19, 2022
- Final List of selected members announced: May 28, 2022.
- Selected candidates complete their online courses: June 5 – July 30, 2022
- Candidates must submit a copy of the certificate: August 05 – August 15, 2022
- Amounts Reimbursed to the successful candidates: September 10 – September 30, 2022
Councils/Sections/Sub-Sections must submit the nominations of their members here:
Can you please create the new google form to get the nominations from IEEE Sections/Sub-Sections/Councils?
This we have used last year; we need some changes in the form.
R10 Professional Activities Chair (2021-22)